People, I have a confession to make. Since I was very very young, I was told to have a very bad habit. I, Wan, am a chronic doodler. Yes. I said it. I'm a chronic doodler. BUT, before you say anything bad about it, lets see some nice information shall we.
1) Doodling is known to increase a persons memory
2) Doodling helps greatly in concentration
3) Works the 'creative part of the brain
4) Make you look busy at a meeting when all you're feeling is ultimate boredom
5) and lastly, when you doodle and it looks nice, you can frame it up and let the world see your art
Below is what I doodled on a recent meeting. Part 1 of many I guess. This was a part of a very big picture I drew.
In conclusion, the next time anyone tells you that doodling is bad, nicely inform that person to go "fly a kite" or to go "have sexual intercourse with a spider". Ok, that's extreme. Just tell that to read this entry.
P.s : Selamat Hari Raya to everyone who celebrates it!