Monday, October 18, 2010

:: Busy busy boy ::

Been busy as an ant for the past few days. I have to

1) Edit pictures of dragons and dinosaurs that I took
2) Make an awesome entry of it
3) Redo some info on my flickr page and lastly
4) Remix a Lunarin song from their album "Duae"

No, I wasn't invited to do it. More info to come on this. Just got the tracks on Sunday morning (around 2 am i think) and have been mixing it ever since. Got it close to 60% done. Hope they won't sue me for the things I've did to their song (since 2 out of 3 of them are lawyers). Here's some cool quotes about work that you can mercilessly use.

"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work"

"Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, "Certainly, I can!" Then get busy and find out how to do it."

"The remaining work to finish in order to reach your goal increases as the deadline approaches."

"If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the next morning you will have a flat tire."

"One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important."

"The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more."

"I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early."

More updates soon people. Its a haircut for me soon. Booyah!

No comments: