A friend of mine is going thru a 'life-changing-moment-that-i-must-go-thru" moment. His interview is really around the corner, so just as a nice gesture, I've compiled a list of good resourceful website on how to deal with interviews since I've just went thru one myself. Here we go. Lets do this!
1) Interview Questions and Answers
2) 50 Common Questions them Jackals will ask you
3) Common Questions that may make you shit in your pants
4) How to NOT dig yourself into a hole with your own shovel
5) Guide on Job Interviews, from what you wear to what you say
If all else fail
6) "Knock knock", "Who's there?", "I kill you"