Thursday, September 04, 2014

:: Day 15 - Weekly quota ::

Lets just start this. Statistics.

Time: 1hr 21min
Distance: 11.29km
Calories: 826 kcal

So far, for this week, I've burned a total of 2572 kcal. This is minus weight training. My aim is to burn 3500 per week. Last week, I did 2927 kcal. So this week is definitely an improvement. Riding tomorrow with Nura but that would be leisure riding but I would turn on my speedometer just to see how much kcal I can burn. Sunday is the last day to ride again. I read somewhere, burning 3500 kcal per week will burn off 1 pound (0.4 kg). But this is minus the whole counting calories. So, i might be burning more or less per week, based on what I eat. I have managed to cut down my food intake and have limit myself to 2 cups of coffee. No more sugar can drinks for me.

Just realized that today is the 2nd week of me riding. Definitely feel better and its easier to push myself to pedal non stop, compared to when I first started. 2 more weeks before trying to see if there are results from doing this.

No comments: