Tuesday, November 16, 2010

:: Nice ::

Girl: What's wrong?
Boy : I like her so much...
Girl: Talk to her!
Boy : I don't know. She won't ever like me.
Girl: Don't say that. You're amazing.
Boy : I just want her to know how I feel.
Girl: Then tell her..
Boy : She won't like me...
Girl: How do you know that?
Boy : I can just tell.
Girl: Well just tell her.
Boy : What should I say?
Girl: Tell her how much you like her!
Boy : I tell her that daily.
Girl: What do you mean?
Boy : I'm always with her. I love her.
Girl: I know how you feel. I have the same problem. But he'll NEVER like me!
Boy : Wait. Who do you like?
Girl: Oh some boy.
Boy : Oh... She won't like me either.
Girl: She does.
Boy : How do you know..?
Girl: Because, who wouldn't like you?
Boy : You.
Girl: You're wrong, I love you.
Boy : I love you too.
Girl: So are you going to talk to her?
Boy : I just did!

No comments: